365 Days Miso Soup
- Search among all miso soups
Milk Miso Soup
You can enjoy the tastes of ingredients fully with this savory miso soup.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Daikon radish||3 cm|
|Dashi stock||500 cc|
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes and slice the onion. Cut the bacon to 1-cm width. Slice the daikon to 1-cm width and cut further into quarter slices.
- Place the butter in a pan and pan-fry the bacon, onion, sweet potato and daikon in this order.
- Add the dashi stock to the pan and boil until the sweet potato becomes tender. Add the milk and dissolve the miso just before boiling.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Sweet potatoes are in season in fall. They go very well with milk.
Type of Miso
Shiro (White) miso
Our product used in this recipe