365 Days Miso Soup
- Search among all miso soups
Hijiki and Tofu Chunk Miso Soup
Hijiki seaweed is chewy and tastes good in miso soup.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Dried hijiki||20 g|
|Kinusaya (Green snow peas)||2 pods|
|Dashi stock||800 cc|
- Rehydrate the hijiki in water, drain and cut into proper sizes. String the kinusaya and cut diagonally into pieces.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the hijiki. After the hijiki is cooked, tear the tofu with hands into the soup together with the kinusaya.
- Dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Tearing tofu into pieces allow them to be covered well with miso soup.
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Ikiteru Kyushu-san Mutenka Awase Aka
(Living, Kyushu-grown, Additive-free Red Mixed Miso)