- Search among all miso soups
Cold Summer Vegetable Miso Soup with Jelly
Cold jelly is refreshing to the throat. A new proposal of a summer miso soup.
Ingredients (4 servings)
||2 table spoons
|Edamame (green soybeans)
|For jelly (400 cc dashi stock and 5 g powdered gelatin)
|Miso soup (400 cc dashi stock and 2-1/2 tablespoon miso)
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Awase
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free Mixed Miso)
- Cut the tomato and bell pepper into cubes. Boil the okras and slice them. Boil the edamame and remove the soft skin.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil, dissolve the gelatin and cool the stock with iced water. After the stock becomes slightly thick, add the vegetables and cool it in a refrigerator to set.
- Bring the dashi stock in another pan to a boil. Dissolve the miso and let the miso soup to cool down.
- Place scoops of the jelly in bowls and pour the cold miso soup over them for serving.
★ A Note
The colorful combination of okras, tomato edamame and corn makes the miso soup good enough for serving to guests.