- Search among all miso soups
Daikon Radish White Potage Miso Soup with Soymilk
Enjoy tasty daikon radish in season with healthy soymilk. This miso soup is also good for babies.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Banno-negi (Thin green onion)
(Cayenne pepper powder)
Type of Miso
Shiro (White) miso
Our product used in this recipe
- Slice the daikon radish and boil until tender. Chop the banno-negi into pieces.
- Place the daikon and soymilk in a blender and process into potage
- Place the soup of 2 and the dashi stock in a pan over heat and dissolve the miso.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls with the banno-negi sprinkled and the ichimi-togarashi sprinkled to taste.
★ A Note
This miso soup soothes your tired body. It is also suitable as a nursing care food.