- Search among all miso soups
Green Bok Choy and Minced Pork Miso Soup with a Black Sesame Flavor
This is a miso soup full of ingredients, with a sesame flavor added to bok choy (chingensai) in season.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Black sesame paste
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Awase
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free Mixed Miso)
- Cut the chingensai into proper sizes.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the chingensai and minced pork. After the ingredients are cooked, add the sake and dissolve the miso.
- Add the black sesame paste to the miso soup of 2.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Adding sake reduces the odor of minced pork.