- Search among all miso soups
Mushroom and Root Vegetable Miso Soup
This miso soup is full of blessings of the earth for enjoying eating in autumn.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Renkon (Lotus root)
Type of Miso
Mugi (Barley) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Ikiteru Junsei Aka
(Living Pure Red Miso)
- Cut the bases off the maitake and shimeji and separate into smaller pieces. Cut the shiitake, renkon and carrot into proper sizes.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the renkon and carrot. After the ingredients are cooked, add the mushrooms and boil for a short time.
- Dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Savory mushrooms make the miso soup taste better.