- Search among all miso soups
White Miso Potato Potage
Savory miso and milk go well with potato in season. This miso soup can also be used as a baby food.
Ingredients (4 servings)
||A few florets
Type of Miso
Shiro (White) miso
Our product used in this recipe
- Peel the potatoes, slice and boil them until tender. Boil the broccoli and cut into proper sizes.
- Place the potatoes, dashi stock and miso in a blender and process into liquid.
- Place the soup of 2 in a pan and add the milk.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls with the broccoli on top.
★ A Note
Everybody loves this potato miso soup.