- Search among all miso soups
Eryngii, Leek and Thick Deep-fried Tofu Red Miso Soup
Rich red dashi-added miso is good for the combination of mild and sweet ingredients.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Naganegi (Japanese leek)
|Atsuage (Thick deep-fried tofu)
Type of Miso
Aka (Red) miso
Our product used in this recipe
(Red Dashi-added Miso)
- Cut the eryngii, naganegi and atsuage into proper sizes.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the eryngii and atsuage. After the ingredients are cooked, add the naganegi and boil for a short time.
- Lower the heat, dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
The combination of atsuage and naganegi is very good for miso soup.