- Search among all miso soups
Rice Dumpling Miso Soup with Soymilk
This miso soup contains a lot of isoflavone. It is especially good for ladies and can be eaten like dessert.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Shiratamako (Rice flour)
|Soymilk (for mixing with shiratamako)
Type of Miso
Shiro (White) miso
Our product used in this recipe
- Mix and knead the soymilk for mixing with the shiratamako and make the mixture into small balls (shiratama). Boil the shiratama in water for about 2 minutes after they float up to the surface. Then, soak them in cold water.
- Cut the cheery tomatoes into halves. Boil the okra in salt water and cut to 1-cm width.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil, dissolve the miso and boil for a moment. Turn off the heat and add the soymilk. When the miso soup cools down, keep it in a refrigerator.
- Place the shiratama and cherry tomatoes in bowls and pour in the miso soup of 3. Serve the miso soup with the okra on top.
★ A Note
Even when you do not have appetite in hot summer, you can easily eat shiratama and okra in this miso soup.