- Search among all miso soups
Ground Pork and Spinach Miso Soup with Curry Flavor
The curry flavor of this miso soup is appetizing. This is a miso soup good for refreshing you in summer.
Ingredients (4 servings)
Type of Miso
Kome (Rice) miso
- Boil the spinach and soak in cold water. After the spinach becomes cold enough, drain and cut to 3-cm length.
- Put the vegetable oil in a pan and stir-fry the ground pork. After the pork is cooked, add the spinach and curry powder.
- Pour the dashi stock into the pan of 2 and bring to a boil. Dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
This is a curry-flavored miso soup with plenty of ground pork. You would surely want seconds.