- Search among all miso soups
Sesame Tofu, Edamame and Japanese Ginger Miso Soup
Each sip spreads the flavor of sesame and edamame (green soybean).
* Sesame tofu (Goma-dofu): tofu-like curd cake made from ground sesame seeds and starch.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Myoga (Japanese ginger)
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Awase
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free Mixed Miso)
- Cut the goma-dofu into proper sizes and slice the myoga. Boil the edamame in advance and take the edamame beans out of the pods.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the goma-dofu and edamame for quick heating. Then, dissolve the miso and boil only for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls with the sliced myoga on top.
★ A Note
This miso soup is also well served cooled.