- Search among all miso soups
Chikuwa Fish Cake and Asparagus Miso Soup
Combination of tender spring asparagus and delicate-taste chikuwa.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Chikuwa (Tubular fish cake)
Type of Miso
Mugi (Barley) miso
Our product used in this recipe
(Kyushu-grown Barley Miso)
- Slice the chikuwa. Remove the tough base-parts of the asparagus and slice it diagonally.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the chikuwa. After the chikuwa is cooked, dissolve the miso and boil only for a moment.
- Add the asparagus just before you stop heating.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Add asparagus just before you stop heating since it is easily cooked.