- Search among all miso soups
Dried Daikon Strip and Bean Sprout Miso Soup
The combination of crispy and crunchy textures gives this miso soup a rustic taste. Carrot slices in the cherry-blossom shape add an atmosphere of spring.
Ingredients (4 servings)
(Dried daikon strips)
(Thin green onion)
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Awase
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free Mixed Miso)
- Rehydrate the kiriboshi-daikon in water, drain and chop coarsely into pieces. Slice the carrot and cut into cherry blossoms. Remove the root hairs from the bean sprouts and chop the banno-negi finely.
- Boil the kiriboshi-daikon in the dashi stock. When the soup boils, add the carrot and bean sprouts.
- After the ingredients are cooked, dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls with the banno-negi sprinkled.
★ A Note
With kiriboshi-daikon, carrot and bean sprouts, this miso soup is full of dietary fiver.