- Search among all miso soups
Crispy Pork and Burdock Miso Soup
This is a flavorful miso soup with new burdock and crispy pork, accompanied by green snow peas (kinusaya) for spring.
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Butabara (Sliced pork belly)
Type of Miso
Mugi (Barley) miso
Our product used in this recipe
(Kyushu-grown Barley Miso)
- Cut the butabara to 2-cm width and stir-fry in a frying pan until crispy.
- Shave the burdock thinly. String the kinusaya and cut diagonally into pieces.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the burdock. After the burdock is cooked, add the butabara and kinusaya, dissolve the miso and boil for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
The flavor of new burdock is exquisite. It changes the taste of miso soup.