- Search among all miso soups
Chinese Chive, Bean Sprout and Deep-fried Tofu Miso Soup
Sweet deep-fried tofu (aburaage) goes well with crispy bean sprouts and Chinese chive.
Ingredients (4 servings)
Type of Miso
Mugi (Barley) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Mugi Miso
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free Barley Miso)
- Cut the aburaage into rectangles and the Chinese chive to 3-cm length.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the bean sprouts and aburaage. After the ingredients are cooked, dissolve the miso and boil only for a moment.
- Add the Chinese chive just before stop heating.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
The combination of Chinese chive and bean sprouts reminds us of a popular Chinese dish. They also taste good in miso soup if cooked quickly.