- Search among all miso soups
Snow Peas and Bacon Miso Soup
Enjoy a characteristic tender texture of vivid green snow peas (kinusaya) in season.
Ingredients (4 servings)
Type of Miso
Awase (Mixed) miso
Our product used in this recipe
Nama-zume Mutenka Gen-en Awase
(Fresh-packed, Additive-free, Low-salt Mixed Miso)
- Remove the strings from the kinusaya and cut the bacon into pieces of 2-cm width.
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil and add the bacon. After the bacon is cooked, add the kinusaya.
- When the kinusaya is becoming tender, dissolve the miso and boil only for a moment.
- Serve the miso soup in bowls.
★ A Note
Vivid yellow green of kinusaya is appetizing.